Oil and Gas companies in North America are shifting towards e-supply chain management. As a result increasingly, oil and gas companies are becoming e-enabled and are asking their suppliers to submit invoices, and receive purchase orders through companies such as Cortex, ADP’s open invoice, Oildex and Ariba.
Invoice Automation for Accounts Receivable
Suppliers transacting with e-enabled Oil and gas Companies have to do double data entry of invoices into their own ERP system and e-invoice portals from companies such as Cortex and ADP’s Open Invoice.
PGATE, Our Pidx enabled solution automates this manual data re-entry process and saves costly manpower associated with double data entry. Key features and benefits of this solution are:
- Connects with any ERP system of supplier to any e-enabled Oil and Gas Company to automatically send e-invoices without the need to manually keying into portals
- Ability to see invoice responses back from the customer and the ability to report on it.
- Inhouse approval workflow before sending the invoice out to customers
Invoice Automation for Accounts Payables
Is your company getting drowned in paper invoices?
Is your company getting late in paying your suppliers on time, and hence missing on discounts?
Are you a Senior Finance Manager, and cannot plan your cash flow, because you do not know how many invoices are lying on your Accounts Payables desk?
Is your company growing, and your companies AP processing costs are increasing every day?
Are your storage costs for invoices increasing everyday, and you have to go through numerous files and storage boxes to lookup old files?
Are you an e-enabled company, but your vendors are not transacting through your portal for invoices?
If you answered yes to any of the question above, Our solution, PGATE, can help you. PGATE is available in both cloud and server based forms.
Key Features of PGATE
- Suppliers can enter invoice data in form on a web portal.
- Invoices can also be uploaded as a simple pdf without the need for a manual data entry into a webform. Our advanced OCR technology will automatically read the data from pdf and convert to text
- Suppliers can also directly integrate with our portal without the need for any manual data entry or uploading
- Based on the invoice data, and defined organization business rules, invoices can get automatically routed for approval. These rules can be based on suppliers, or based on reference data from your ERP system
- Our system can automatically create invoices in your ERP system removing the need for manual entry, and hence provide significant savings on data processing costs!
- ERP Integration is out of the box for several major ERP systems.
- All invoices and backup data are tagged to your ERP invoice data, and is fully searchable
- ROI in six months!
Contact us today to see how PGATE can reduce your costs and help streamline your Accounts Payable department.