The management of processes, formulae and materials, regulatory control, the complexities of managing bulk materials and integration with production plant and equipment are just some of the key challenges facing the chemical manufacturing and distribution industry today. In addition, many sectors of the industry have to comply with domestic and international regulations for hazardous materials
Panni has deployed ERP systems that take care of inventory, procurement and delivery management. It manages these challenges to ensure on-time delivery, order accuracy, quality and pricing.
Our solutions give clients a 360-degree view of their supply chain and manufacturing business, bringing them broad scope, deep functionality and configurability to ensure that they can meet the needs of the chemicals market today.
These features include:
- Mixed-mode production capabilities ranging from high-volume, make-to-stock and made-to-order custom-formula solutions
- Batch balancing for best capacity utilization
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management and New Product Development
- Multiple measurement units
- Sales forecasting with campaign support, seasonal profiles and collaboration
- Trade management with sales promotions, campaigns and rebates
- Multi-level traceability and shelf life/expiration date management
- Integration with compliance to ensure all materials comply with environmental regulations
- Operations delivered to the shop floor
- Integrated WMS on mobile devices
- Our software is delivered the way your users want it, with a modern user interface, hosted in the cloud or on-premise.
Contact us now to know more on how can we help you streamline your chemical manufacturing process.