Generate Custom Sequence number in Sage Enterprise Management
Sometimes it is necessary to generate sequence numbers in Sage Enterprise Management. For example, unique numbers are generated automatically for sales order or purchase order numbers. Similarly, you may need to generate a sequence counter for a customer transaction.
Following steps are used to generate the sequence numbers in Sage Enterprise Management.
AllàSetupàGeneral Parameters àSequence number definition
First of all we need to define the Sequence Structure:
Now create the sub program NUMERO to generate the sequence number.
The following are input parameters for Numero subprogram in Sage Enterprise Management
- Sequence number counter code
- Site (optional)
- Additional field
- Sequence number counter value
- Error status (OK = 0 else error)
The following code is used to generate the new sequence number.
Latest posts by Panni (see all)
- How to Check Numberof Records in the Table in Sage Enterprise Management (Formerly Sage X3) - December 12, 2018
- How to fix Unauthorised Journal on Invoice type Error in Sage Enterprise Management (Formerly X3) - October 31, 2018
- How to Change Length of Data Type in Sage Enterprise Management (Formerly Sage X3) - October 17, 2018