With everyday organizations across the board are digitizing the information. This information may be captured in multiple system and formats. Business Intelligence (BI) represents a corporate initiative to move from static presentation of data to a more analysis, dynamic and self service driven form of reporting.
An effective Information strategy, and Business Intelligence solution is becoming increasingly essential for effective decision making in today’s organizations. Business Intelligence is all about making sense out of the huge sources of data within your organization and converting them to meaningful information that can be used to make intelligent business decisions.
Panni leverages the Microsoft SharePoint services and BI stack to deliver Business Intelligence and dashboarding solutions. Key features of our Business Intelligence solution offering is as follows:
- Information Strategy: This involves in creating an information strategy for the organization, which determines what kind of information is required at different level of organizations to react and make effective decisions. This then drives the technology development to make sure the right information is available to the right person at the right time in the right format.
- Self Service and Analysis driven Reporting: Most ERP reports give a static view of data either in the form of viewer Excel, pdf or Word documents. Several versions of the same report have to be developed depending on each user requirements. As a result of implementation of our BI solution, users can connect directly via Excel to data sources, and create their own on demand reports.
- Collaboration: The power of collaboration on information really enhances what an organization can achieve out of a BI system. We leverage SharePoint and BI technology, so that users can create their own reports and share across the organization. The data in the reports is always current. This eliminates the usual practice where some users have to regularly create specific reports for the management by combining and massaging data from several sources. Specific workflows/issue lists can also be developed for these reports so that management can track responses/issues on questions about data.
- Security of Data: Our BI solution allows users to have security layers on sub data sets with the same report, rather than simple access/no access rule. This reduces the number of reports and versions, which need to be developed for different levels of the organization.
- Time sensitivity of data: Current ERP systems captures several kinds of information only at a global level. For example, only the historical average by customer is captured by for the time it takes to pay an invoice. The BI solution will be able to provide this at a much greater definition of time. So using our solution you can compare how the customer is performing over the last three months compared to the previous six months.
- Dashboards: Many users want to have a Dashboard of their information needs, with the right alerts, and representation of data. Our BI solution uses the power of SharePoint, to deliver rich, user interactive dashboards to deliver the right information to users.
- Auto Delivery of Reports: BI reports can be auto delivered to users in specific formats via email. These reports can be delivered on fix time intervals or when certain business conditions are met. Our developed solutions also have the ability to automatically log issues against users based on conditions in the data set. This forces the users to react to data rather than someone pulling out a specific report and pointing out the anomaly.
- Mobile or on the go reporting: Increasingly Business executives need reports on the go on their mobile devices in order to make quick and effective business decisions. Leveraging the Microsoft BI stack, reports can be developed so that they can be delivered on any device – mobile phones, tablets or desktop.
Contact us today to learn more about how Panni can help you develop and deliver on your Enterprise Information Management Strategy.